COLUMBIA Cruise Services GmbH & Co. KG (CCS), affiliated to the COLUMBIA Group, is a Hamburg-based company founded in 2014. The Cypriot predecessor, the “COLUMBIA Cruise Group” looks back on a history of 30 years within the maritime leisure industry. Due to our continuous fleet expansion, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our Hamburg based Marine Team.
- Collaborating with shipboard personnel and authorized Service suppliers on matters relating to functionality and reliability of, Life Saving Appliances, Fire Fighting Equipment, by monitoring PMS.
- Collaborating with Technical Department and Safety Officer for keeping LSA Plan, FCP and SFP Plan updated
- Planning, performing and following up on regular as well as occasional Marine & Safety inspections, providing reports upon their completion and ensuring that any issues which do not fully comply with industry regulations and recommendations are dealt with;
- Maintaining Budgets for the assigned ship and scope;
- Providing personnel acting as Company Emergency Phone Holder on a rotatory basis and participating in Company Emergency Management;
- Collaborating with Crewing department by conducting employment/promotion interviews, (de)briefings and appraisals of Safety Officers;
- Sailed as Safety Officer onboard a reputed cruise lin
- Have previous experience dealing with upkeep and maintenance of LSA and FFA
- Holding a Master Mariner license preferred
- Previous Shore Experience working with LSA and FFA preferred
- Clear articulate communicator with good negotiation and presentation skills, fluent in English
- Track record of being able to meet tight deadlines in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to build and develop professional relationships with a diverse range of internal and external business partners.
- Proactive, dynamic self-starter who is able to work independently and can be trusted to deliver excellent results
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to plan ahead and prioritise effectively with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
If you meet the criteria outlined above and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application, preferably by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com